mobile: +45 30776697
Dansk / Deutsch / English
photo by 11 years old Paul
Starting with photography in 1993 , my main genres today are
"Music is the truly living history of humanity" Elias Canetti
Starting with concert photography in 2013, I rehularly photograph amateurs and world class ensembles in the Copenhagen area like Concerto Copenhagen, Theatre of Voices, as well as the Næstved Early Music Festival and Cantori Petri.
Both private and business portraits - on location. Individual sessions for singers and musicians and their instruments
ABSTRACT: PHOTO ART
Colourful chaotic motives challenge the brain and a good compostition and balance of colours pleases the eyes. Harald Mante, the famous teacher for colour design from Dortmund, Germany, has inspired me most.
WINDSURFING - ACTION SPORT:
Both on water and behind the camera all year around in waves of the Baltic or North Sea - action photography in rough conditions.
Print & Online publications:
- Politiken - newspaper, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dagbladet - Roskilde, newspaper, Roskilde, Denmark
- Münchener Merkur - newspaper - München, Germany
- Rheinische Post - newspaper - Duisburg, Germany
- Der Nordschleswiger - newspaper - Aabenrå, Denmark
- SURF Magazin - German Windsurfing Magazin, München, Germany
- Arctuel - Denmark;
Online - publications (selection)
- Bachkor København - Johannespassion 2017
- Theatre of Voices - Great Heart rehearsals 2017
- Concerto Copenhagen - Monteverdi 2017Concerto Copenhagen & LU Mortensen - "Brandenburg Concertos" Feb 2017
- Theatre of Voices & Paul Hillier "Buxtehude" January 2017
- Scientific photography og microorganisms at Novozymes 2016
- Concerto Copenhagen & Jordi Savall "Earth, Wind and Fire" Nov 2016
- Early Music Festival in Næstved - Aug 2016
- Business portraits: Research & Technology leadership team at Novozymes A/S - 2016
Permanent exhibition of graffitis close ups at Novozymes, Bagsværd, Denmark (since 2005)
Besides photography my main profession is science, data and management.